This article contains a guide for assembling the patch and sensor, as well as instructions on how to apply the patch on the thigh.
Before proceeding, ensure that the sensor is active and assigned the desired patient.
Guide to changing the patch
Note the sensor ID found on the sensor label.
- You will need a cleaning wipe, a sensor, and a sensor patch:
Place the sensor in the patch pocket with the SENS motion logo facing up and the sensor label facing down to the flat part of the patch:
Pull down the bottom piece of foil/liner (marked no. 1) to allow the sensor and patch to be pressed together firmly:
- Press the patch thoroughly around the edges of the sensor to secure it:
5. With the cleaning wipe, clean the skin where the patch should be placed:
6. Remove the back (marked no. 2):
7. Gently adhere the patch on the outer side of the thigh. Press firmly to ensure it adheres evenly. The round part of the sensor must face DOWN towards the knee:
8. If your patch has a white edge (marked no. 3), remove it. If not, the sensor application is complete after step 7:
The assemby and application of the patch and the sensor is now complete.
For further instructions, see the video below. (Only available with Danish subtitles).